Thursday, August 1, 2013

I feel the need.... the need for speed.

"I didn't know how much I needed my morning coffee before I came to Washington.  Grandma and Papa just keep going all the time.  There's just no slowing them down."

 Bellhops
 Down to the ocean with Gaven.  It was a little chilly so Kar stayed in the room with Grandma.
(No - he wasn't happy Kar stayed in the room - he was just excited to be back on the beach)




 There was very little wind so keeping the kite up was a challenge.


This was the biggest wave we tackled.
(Outgoing tide)


 "I found a sand dollar - a whole one!
 Mini golf was a big hit.

 A little concern about the go-carts.

 What fun!



Kar passed us and everyone else.
 A fist pump in victory.

 Since Gaven didn't get to drive, this was the next best thing.

Lunch in Cannon Beach.

 We sat at the same table we did last year.  The mirror was pretty cool.


Chicken strips - AGAIN!

 He ate every last drop.

Guess what's next?

 Lots of choices, that's what was next.

And once again...

 he ate the whole thing.

 Everybody loves ice cream. 

 "We gotta go home????

"That's ok I guess, Papa has trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment