Monday, August 5, 2013

Poindexter

It was a perfect day to go to the lumber yard.
Papa needed 3 sheets of 3/4 inch plywood to finish the floor for his shed.

 It's really nice that Gaven can read.
He was able to understand why he couldn't get out of the truck.

It took awhile to get loaded and this guy was excellent.

 These are the times it would be nice to have a full size truck.

 Today's pool time did not include any other kids and only a couple of other people.
Break out the beach ball.
 The wind really can play tricks with the ball.

 Will it hold me?

 "I'm getting back in the pool"

He had the whole pool to himself most of the time.

 Drying off.

 Getting every drop.

 I actually had him pose for this.

 I did not however, expect this.
(I think he figured out the wind)

 Bath time in the BIG tub.


 Fixing the hair.
I'm not really sure why since it's bed time. 

 Love that boy!

 Poindexter style just for you Bri.

Gaven took this.
"You need to be on the blog Papa."

No comments:

Post a Comment