Grandma and Gaven arrived in Dallas, a little late, but not too worse for the wear! I could barely get my camera up and ready when the boys spotted them and went running! We had a talk in the car that they needed to make sure they didn't neglect Gaven and that maybe, possibly, one of them should hug Grandma and one hug Gaven.
This shows how much they listen to their mom! It doesn't look like Gaven cares, though.
Alright, guys this is getting to be a little much... is there anyone else around here who wants to hug me (he had not yet spotted Mom with the camera). At this point I was starting to feel a little bad for the guy!
Finally a high five from his biggest bro!
While waiting for Gaven and Grandma's bags, Braeden and Carsen proceeded to fill Gaven in on ALL the things that he missed while he was gone.
..."And the MLB game was really cool"
..."And you missed out on going out on Josh's boat!"
We headed back to the house and Auntie Sabra broke out the gifts she had been waiting for Gaven to get back for.
Close your eyes and hold out your hands, Kammy...
I love them, thank you!!
He's a SUPER MANN!!
So is he!
And him, too!
P.S. Mommy and Daddy are SUPER MANN'S, too!
Kammy got an Angy Birdie shirt!
"Papa... where are you when I NEED you!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment