Sunday, August 4, 2013

POOL - Where the water meets the kid.

 We spent a few hours at the pool today.
95% of it was in the water.

 47% of that was under the water.

Getting adjusted.

 The pool rules said - NO DIVING.

 I'm sure this does not qualify as a dive.

 or this...
 Headed to the bottom.
 Pitch & Catch

 Where did he go?

I'm not sure what he's checking out but it looks serious.


 This picture is one of several of Gav pretending to pitch.

 Sometimes I was not fast enough.

 Mister helpful.

 Of all the kids at the pool, some several years older, Gaven was the only one that would (or could) get to the bottom of the pool to retrieve toys.

 Chillin'

 Grandma's buddy.

 Here we go again.

 Wet boy eating grapes.

 Hot tub to myself - again.

 Big Air!

 Splash!

 What gets out...

... must get back in.



 Absolutely my favorite shot.
(we'll work on getting our head down)

 I'll give you one guess what he is eating.

 Every kid has to have a minute of goofball time every day.
It's in the kid rule book.

 Grapes - again.
 "Put this on the blog."

One more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment